Thursday, October 19, 2006

666 -- The Devil? Nope, he's our neighbor!

With Halloween fast approaching, I went on a hunt for the perfect shirt of the season, and guess what? I found one that is not only perfect for this time of year, but you could wear it all year long! Hell yeah!

You might not live in hell, but you're pretty close to it when your address is 667! Makes you the neighbor of the beast! This shirt is hilarious! I love it!

It comes to you from Madcap Studios. There are actually two versions of this shirt, but this was my favorite. Click on the shirt to be whisked away to their site. While there, be sure to check out their other tees. They've got a whole whack of them to choose from! I suggest you grab a cup of your favorite beverage so you can sit back and take in the sights!

Please, I'd love to hear your comments on this shirt! And don't forget to check back tomorrow to see the next "Where'd you get that shirt?".

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Eric Granata said...

Hah! That's clever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home