Thursday, October 19, 2006

Best Dressed Toddlers... even when Daddy has dressed them!

This shirt from Givitup is so cute! "My Daddy dressed me today" How many mommys out there can relate to this shirt? Let's face it, not all daddys are too concerned about matching colors or worry about conflicting patterns. So if daddy stuck to this t-shirt considering all the colors in the text, he'd do just fine by choosing whichever pair of pants or shorts in the dresser! Makes daddy's life much easier, because it's a no-brainer. And little junior would be right in style, with only smiles from the cuteness of the t-shirt, instead of laughs over the hideous concoction daddy may have put together!

I'd love to hear your comments on this shirt. And remember, check back often to see the latest styles for "Where'd you get that shirt?"

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Olivia,

Wow, I knew you were considering my t-shirt, but still wasn't expecting to pull up your blog and see it staring at me! Thanks!

You did a great job on the right up too!

Nancy
http://www.givitup.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home