Thursday, November 30, 2006

I don't want anybody else...

Have you ever had Pepsi snort out your nose? Kinda stings, doesn't it. The only good thing about that, is that it's usually something really funny that's made that happen. And that's what happened when I saw this shirt, "When I think about you I touch my elf!" from Designs Out Of Mind. How witty is this?!! Of course now I can't get that song out of my head, but I can't wait to go to work tomorrow and sing this version of it to my co-workers!

Designs Out Of Mind offers this design on several other styles and colors of shirts, in case black t-shirts aren't your thang! Click on the shirt to check it out.

Gotta go now and find my elf...

Olivia

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Olivia,

I agree: This is a very funny t-shirt. Glad I wasn't drinking seltzer!!

I love that you're doing this blog. You've found some good goodies and the blog looks smart. Please consider going to my new Cafe Press shop, La Ducky Vita, to see my designs. My focus is wit, beauty, health and animals. Perhaps you'll find some designs worth showcasing.

www.cafepress.com/laduckyvita

Thank you for your good work and Happy Holidays!

Lajla LeBlanc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home