Monday, November 27, 2006

Santa Clause is stalking me!

Yikes! I never really thought about it before, but really, when you think about it, that jolly old fat dude in the red suit does seem to fit the character of a stalker!

Just like this shirt "Creepy Santa" from Blue House Shop says... "Santa knows when I am sleeping, he knows when I'm awake, he knows if I've been good or bad... I find that rather creepy".

Well, whether Santa really is a stalker or not, one thing is for sure, and that is this shirt is hilarious! And if a sweatshirt is too hot for you in your climate this time of year, I don't want to hear about it! But seriously though, Blue House Shop does offer this design on all sorts of other styles of shirts from infant size up to adults bigger sizes. Click on the shirt to check it out!

And remember, Santa is always watching! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home