Monday, October 30, 2006

Meditation anyone?

When I first saw this shirt, it reminded me of something I would like to wear while doing yoga or pilates. In my eyes, it emits a sense of calmness. The colors, the simple lines of the flowers. Nice design!

"Iridescent Flowers" comes to you from Ghost Raven Designs, and is available on all sorts of shirt styles. So for all you yoga and pilates buffs out there, that are thinking like me, in that this is a perfect design to strengthen your core in, check it out. They even offer it in a couple different zipped hoodies for a warm up jacket, as well as a full track suit. Click on the shirt to go to their site and meditate over the styles!

Feel free to leave a comment about this shirt. Comments are always welcomed! And don't forget to bookmark this page, so you can check back soon for the latest shirt to be featured on "Where'd you get that shirt?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home