Monday, January 01, 2007

Aliens in the wheat fields!

Wow! This shirt is incredibly cool! Makes me think of a daily feature on the Toronto radio station -- Q107 -- that I listen to. Kim Mitchell (you know, the Patio Lanterns guy, and was also in the band Max Webster) is one of the regular deejays for this station, and he has this daily feature where he talks about a really cool song, and then he plays it. Anyway, this feature is titled, "Man, I wish I wrote that!" Well, when I first saw these Cropshirts™ by Teesed.com, the first thing that came to my mind was, "Man, I wish I had thought of that!"

Teesed has several other crop patterns too. I chose to review this one on the military green shirt because, well, it was my favorite! Click on the shirt to see all the other crop designs they offer.

On another note, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I look forward to getting back into this shirt a day blog, and now that the holidays are officially over for another year, I'm hoping life will get back on to a more normal routine and we'll be getting together here more regularly. :-)

Olivia





3 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Rikki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Rikki said...

Hi, just visiting tshirt blogs!
Happy new year!
Dumb blogger is being weird on me again...

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, nice tees!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home