Thursday, October 26, 2006

Counting in Chinese!

Oh, I think this shirt is so adorable! "Chinese Dolls" by Nitsupak Art and Photography offers this sweet little shirt in all shirt styles and sizes from infant thru adult sizes.

Ten little Chinese dolls are featured in brightly colored attire, and have the numbers from 1 thru 10 in Chinese lettering underneath them. So you've got a whimsical little shirt with a counting lesson included!

This shirt is so cute for the little ones, but I thought the adult shirts were just as cute. Would look great with pair of jeans and a brightly colored vest or hoodie. Hmm, might have to buy myself yet another little Christmas gift! ;-)

Anyway, get to Nitsupak Art and Photography by clicking on the shirt, and how 'bout some comments on this shirt? Don't you just love it?

Have you added this page to your favorites yet, so you can check back regularly to see the latest shirt here at "Where'd you get that shirt?"

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so cute! My twin cousins grew up in China... I'm thinking Christmas.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger nitsupak said...

Thanks so much Olivia for featuring my shirt. I hope everybody likes it as much as I liked designing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home