Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In-laws, or out-laws?

I just cracked right up when I saw this "I survived the In-Laws" shirt from Freestylin'. How many of you can relate to this?

I thought with all the holidays coming up in the near future, (only eight weeks left until Christmas, people!) I was sure that someone would be wanting to wear a shirt like this after all the turkey is gone! This shirt is sure to be a hit amongst your friends, and will definitely bring out lots of laughs from all who see it.

Click on the shirt to take you to Freestylin' and check it out. They have this design available on a number of different styles to choose from. Damn, why not get one as a gift for your most er, loved in-law!

Now there has to be some comments on this shirt! Thanks for looking, and come again to see the latest dose of "Where'd you get that shirt?"

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Olivia!!
Thanks for featuring one of my designs!

By the way...love your blog, you are finding some great stuff!!!
Keep up te good work.

Samantha (Free Stylin')

 

Post a Comment

<< Home