Sunday, October 22, 2006

Rising Phoenix

This "Phoenix" shirt from the Bird Doctor is pretty cool. Has a funky kind of retro feel to it, with the colors, which is why I chose to showcase it on the brown capsleeved shirt. It is available on several other styles of shirts, but this was my favorite!

The Bird Doctor says,

"The phoenix has long been used to symbolize the ressurection of Christ. This mythological creature was said to sacrifice itself only to be born again from its ashes."


I didn't know that, so there you go, you do learn something every day! I just always thought it was some sort of mythical bird from the Cleopatran times, that likely had to do with riches or something. *shrug* I do know though, that this design makes a cool looking shirt! You can get yours by clicking on the shirt to take you to the Bird Doctor's site.

How about some comments on this shirt? Do you like it? Do you not like it?

Remember to check in here often to see the latest "Where'd you get that shirt?"

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Diane Blackman said...

What an interesting and intricate design. My Mom would love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home