Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Look out Nemo!

This "Shark" shirt by Ocean Gifts.org has such a life-like feel to it, you'd expect the shark to jump right off the shirt! To dive or not to dive. Crap, I'm not going anywhere near the water that this beast lives in! I know I'm showing my age here, but it brings back all those scary memories of sitting in the theatre watching all the Jaws movies -- even if I was an infant! ;-)

Anyway, apart from my selachophobia, (major fear of sharks) I thought this was a pretty cool shirt, with the way the shark shows up on the black shirt. So vivid! Ocean Gifts.org also sells this shirt without the text, so you just have the big man-eating shark on it.

Any comments on this shirt? Do you suffer from selachophobia like me, or do you fear nothing?

See you soon, when you check out the latest "Where'd you get that shirt?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home