Saturday, October 21, 2006

Crazy? Nah, they're just extreme fishermen!

Ever heard of the fishing term noodling? Wikipedia describes it as this:

"Noodling is the practice and sport of fishing for catfish using only one's bare hands. Only four states in the United States have laws explicitly permitting handfishing: Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Tennessee."

I don't know about this noodling stuff. Some of those catfish get mighty big. I wouldn't be sticking my hands anywhere near those hungry fish! My husband, the die-hard fisherman thinks its a pretty cool sport. I've seen pictures of catfish, and I'm thankful we don't live anywhere near where this sport is practised, otherwise he may just try it!

However, I do have a cool shirt on this sport I'd like to share. TDKS Designs has several different "Catfish Noodling" designs, for you to choose from. I've chosen to share a picture of this cool distressed look design for Oklahoma. Click on the shirt to link to their site, and make sure when you're there that you click on the "view larger" link to see how cool this particular design is with it being distressed.

Got any comments on this tee, or any on noodling? Be sure to leave them for me, and don't forget to check back regularly to see the next "Where'd you get that shirt?".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home