Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's a jungle out there!


A great shirt for city dwellers with a little urban funk! "Concrete Jungle" by ALCreations is very cool, and in some of the bigger cities, like New York, LA, etc., very true! It can be like a jungle!. I love how they have the silhouette of the buildings in the city, with the Welcome into the Jungle!

ALCreations has this design available on several other shirt styles and colors. I just thought it really gave a good urban wear look with it on the black shirt. If you click on the shirt, you'll be whisked away to their site, where you can see all the other options.

Now I've got Guns N Roses in my head... In the jungle... Welcome to the jungle...

Olivia

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Olivia,
ALCreations is a person, me!
Thanks for your comments.
For the story, this is a view of New-York City. I've always been fascinated by it.
Regards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home