Monday, October 30, 2006

Turkey Time!

Here's another shirt that made me bust a gut laughing when I first saw it! "Jive Turkey" from Dooni Designs is just hilarious!

Imagine showing up for Thanksgiving dinner wearing this turkey sporting a big 'ol fro'! If you're the clown of the family, I double dog dare you to do it! Your family will howl with laughter! And that's no jive, bro!

Dooni Designs has this design available on all sorts of shirt styles, but since the cooler weather has arrived for many of us, I opted to showcase it on a nice warm hoodie. Click on the shirt to see all the other styles it's available on.

Got any comments on this shirt? Why don't you share them? I don't bite... well, I do bite, but I'm currently in refraining mode for that while I go to support sessions for it!

Check back real soon to see the next cool design featured at "Where'd you get that shirt?"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home